Sunday, April 15, 2018

drug week, day five... and 6 and 7

Friday -- last day of this drug week -- I was feeling confident of my balance of drugs. At lunchtime I lost confidence and took a final anti-constipation sachet. And all went well!

My digestive system feels unsettled but otherwise is fine. I have survived the weekend and am already mostly recovered from Drug Week. Phew!

Deb wants to go for a bush walk over the weekend but we just run out of time. Saturday we pick up race packs for the Gallipoli Run next weekend. Our first fun run for quite a while. Deb will be okay for her 4km run. I will do 8km and can definitely do seven... Should be fine, I can walk the last km.

Then I have a burst of enthusiasm and enter the 12km Run for a Reason. Looks like I'll need to keep on training.

So we run on Saturday and we run on Sunday. Still slow and short but it does seem to be getting easier. I hope :-)

Now it's the family for dinner. A good weekend!






Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Even if a million people repeat the same nonsense, it is still nonsense" … Anatole France (paraphrased)

===

1 comment: