Wednesday, April 11, 2018

sleeping and waking

The hardest thing about my Drug Week -- in my current opinion -- is waking up to swallow the drugs.

I always plan to take the tablets between 3 and 4am. So I set the alarm for 4am then reset it -- before 4am -- as I get out of bed. Deb has instructions, If the alarm rings and I'm still there, push me out of bed. Unless the alarm has already been reset to 6am.

This morning I wake at just five minutes before 3am. Good timing! Reset the alarm to six, for Deb, then go downstairs to swallow a tablet and four capsules. Back to bed within the hour. Feeling cold but sleep for an hour or two.

Sleep is disturbed. Body is messed up by drugs. I sleep for an hour after breakfast and another hour after lunch. Other than that, I feel good! Though I do have trouble getting warm. The weather is cool and my body is not doing its temperature control very well.

I have to deal with a tradie during the morning. I accept a quote which seems high. Seems high because I don't like to spend money.

In between sleeping etc etc, I read a bit and get a few minor tasks finished and others started. Quite a good day :-)

Waking up in the wee small hours of the morning is tough. The rest of the day is fine.






Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Even if a million people repeat the same nonsense, it is still nonsense" … Anatole France (paraphrased)

===

No comments:

Post a Comment