Friday, June 18, 2021

ups and downs

I've just sent a couple of emails to the app developer in NY. It seems promising, I may yet get an app developed :-)

Monday was a different feeling.

Trouble finding files on the PC. Trouble typing. Trouble getting my thoughts organised. Very tired. I was sick and tired of thinking about an app which -- as far as I can tell -- is wanted by no-one but me. Why do it?
Stuff it, I thought. I give up. I decide to do stuff all. Just eat, sleep, read books. Can't be bothered with apps -- or anything else -- which interest no-one.

That feeling lasted thirty minutes.

Today: I'm ready to go. As far as I can tell, there is still no-one who wants my app. Other than me :-)

But bugger it.

I want it.

So... onward... to app obscurity.

Why not :-?



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere ... Chinese proverb


===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

2 comments:

  1. Actually I think your app sounds really interesting! Happy to trial it if it ever gets that far!

    ReplyDelete