Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Waking up?

Okay, I like to rest. If I'm sleepy, I sleep. All part of the healing process, I say. After a couple of days, Deb starts to worry. Even at my peak, I tell Deb, there is no way I can keep up with Deb's normal hyperactivity.

Still, even for me... sleeping and snoozing for 22 of 24 hours seems a bit extreme.

Deb contacts the surgeon. Put him (ie me) back on a low dose of dex. Keep that going till I next meet with the surgeon. That'll be in a bit less than two weeks.

Sounds fair. As far as I can tell, dex-dosage is suck-it-and-see. Adjust it till it has the desired effect. Sleeping all day is not "desired". A low dose will keep me awake.

If I'm awake all night, well, we can't cut those pills any smaller.
===

Deb goes to Cottesloe for a run. I like to walk while Deb runs, Today I can't even be bothered sitting in the car while Deb runs.

Definitely tooooo tired :-(

See how I feel tomorrow. With dex.

Dex -- it's a steroid -- seems to do all sorts of essential things. Plus some just-useful things. It's the only drug I'm on, so can't complain :-)

Let's see if I'm awake tomorrow.

Or even tonight -- When I really need to get back to the app developer in NY.



Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===

The more things change, the more they stay insane ... per Ginger Meggs
   

1 comment:

  1. I like my sleep. Guues you need a balance between sleep and activity.

    ReplyDelete