Sunday, February 20, 2022

betting and waiting

I'm still waiting on the results of my latest scan. So, a bit tense. Otherwise, all is good.

There's a card night: we gather every few months to play poker and to compare notes on getting older. It's a very social card school !

I worry that I will not be able to see the cards (no worries). I worry that I will fall asleep very early (not quite).

I can see the cards but -- when there's a group of them it's an effort to see them all. It doesn't seem to affect my game skills. I still lose... 
An enjoyable social evening :-)

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid." ... probably not John Wayne

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. I would be a bit tense in the circumstances. I am sure you will be ok.

    ReplyDelete