Friday, February 4, 2022

stress and the MRI

Why does an MRI cause -- in advance -- so much stress?

The MRI -- and PET scans -- will show tumours. Different parts of the body, different possible cancers.

The MRI scans my brain. If there is a tumour there, then I am further down the path to death...
That thought causes stress. Stress for me. More stress for Deb. Will this scan show ... "the beginning of the end"...?

Every three months I have an MRI. Deb says that, at the start, she thought that I would be dead in just three or so months.
A clear scan is a great relief.
Waiting on the scan results is... a worry.

After each MRI I am "safe"... for another three months.
Towards the end of each three months... we start to worry.

We each deal with the worry in our own way. Until the relief... when it is another clear scan.

As my shirts say, Enjoy life, three months at a time:-)
Yes, with a :-) ... we do enjoy life. Until the next MRI. When ... we suffer from some stress. Wondering what the next three months will bring.






Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere ... Chinese proverb

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: