Friday, February 4, 2022

Tumour expectation

I have a strong expectation that my next MRI will show a new tumour.
It's just a feeling... it has no logical basis... it doesn't even worry me.

By the time I wake up to post about that expectation... I have remembered several other issues to document.

Either this will be a very long post... or there will be several posts. So:

I have a very strong feeling that my next MRI scan will show a new tumour. Why?

I always feel so tired... which could be due to running.
I go to a familiar place -- and it is not familiar. That's easy: Well-known faces are unfamiliar, that's due to my loss of peripheral vision. And it's the same with places, they now look different. Unfamiliar.

I have to be ever-so-careful over rough ground... Yes, more problems with vision. And, I hate to say it... age.

So logic says that there is -- or is not -- a new tumour It's just a "feeling" that there is. Not even a belief. I almost reject it...

But the feeling is real. So it must be documented. This blog is as complete as I can make it.
Anyway... if I don't document the feeling...

As I tell Deb, I don't want to miss the opportunity to say, "I told you so" :-)

Now I'd better post those other points...


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere ... Chinese proverb

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: