Monday, September 26, 2022

almost away

We're packed and ready to go... tomorrow.
Now that we're committed -- I'm relaxed about the whole thing :-)

There's no laundry where we'll stay so clothes packing is simple: one to wear and one for spare.
Tough decision with the tablet: Do I take the one which has worked all round the world but is old and struggling? Or the new one which does what it wants rather than what I want.
This is a "holiday" so I should post to this blog. Don't be surprised if posts are few and far between.

I try to be clever, take a photo with the phone, post it to facebook. Total fail. So as usual, no photos.

I set an early-morning alarm on the tablet. Which is now packed at the bottom of my case... Oh well.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

If you always see your glass as half empty, try getting a smaller glass. (Alfred E. Neuman)

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment