Thursday, September 22, 2022

never give up

I'm trying again, talking to an app developer. Early days yet, but he seems competent.
====

I still dream a lot but it's hard to capture -- to remember -- a dream. I often wake up and think, that was interesting -- but can't remember anything else. Just that it was an interesting dream. Sometimes I remember that a dream is related to a book that I'm reading but that's all. Still dreaming, less remembering.
====

Another late night and I'm climbing into bed. I think, medical opinion is that I will die soon rather than later... hopefully well before Deb. Which means... I will always have Deb to look after me -- and that's something to be glad about :-)
====

The soles of my feet are still somewhat insensitive. It's a known side-effect of chemo. Or... I wonder... is it just age?
I'm tired, sleep a lot. Is that age? I'm sometimes dizzy when I stand quickly. Age? I have trouble with new, changing, technology. Age?
Perhaps I should look for a book: "You're getting old, get used to wearing out".
Or perhaps I'll just grumble about it :-)
===

And this should show our draft itinerary for England next year.
I'd better start to organise some accommodation... before everyone starts booking for possible coronation tours.

 

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

If you're not a part of the solution, then you're part of the vast majority. (Alfred E. Neuman)

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah old age is a bugger, but it's better than not getting old.

    ReplyDelete