Friday, September 16, 2022

fun :-)

Tomorrow we will have a grandson to mind for a few hours... fun :-)
Though it does mean that I will have to be early out of bed... before lunch anyway.
Phew! I do sleep a lot. Just being awake makes me tired :-(
Otherwise -- all well.

More fun: I have a rough itinerary for our trip to England. Now I need to see if there is accommodation at suitable points. I may skip the manor at $1,000+ per night.
I also need to plan two brain MRIs. (I seem to be back to every three months -- as long as I stay "stable". Shift the scans round so I am not expected to be scanned while away :-)
And hope I stay stable so we *can* go away. So far so good :-)


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

If you're not a part of the solution, then you're part of the vast majority. (Alfred E. Neuman)

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: