Monday, August 6, 2018

footnote

After the previous post -- done in the wee small hours of the morning -- a footnote:

While I was typing Deb was, of course, worried. In the morning when I woke again I reassured her, Nothing wrong, just blogging. Still... Sorry Deb :-(

For me -- it worked :-)  I blogged, posted, unburdened my mind. Then went back to bed, went to sleep, slept soundly for the rest of the night. Now I'm feeling good, better. And no more tired than if I'd spent the rest of the night in restless sleep.








Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Silence is one great art of conversation." "Good. Let's keep that conversation going." … Ginger Meggs


===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment