Friday, August 17, 2018

what ! me worry ?

I wonder if my last post sounded gloomy. Well, not to worry: I was *feeling* gloomy. But, not too bad now :-)

I spend the day after that post just chilling out. Not exactly chilling, more occupying my conscious mind so that it does not have time to worry. Eating, sleeping, reading, computing. By the end of the day I am back to normal. Or, perhaps, back to "normal" :-)

I email the oncologist. I ask if either of my upcoming scans could be relevant to blood-in-the-poo syndrome. She emails back. We'll discuss it at our next appointment. I take that to mean, It doesn't worry me... Which is -- sort of -- reassuring.

By the end of Wednesday I am … as ever. Thursday, Deb is at work but I pick her up from the city. We have time for shopping, running, eating takeaways. Friday, the morning is with our grandson, another enjoyable day :-)

Emotional state: had a bad day, now better though still a tad worried. Mostly, I have a new feeling of, Why bother ?! But then, I've had that feeling before, I could just call it laziness ! Physical state: good, as far as visible signs go :-)






Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"When it comes to ideas, some people will stop at nothing." … per Ginger Meggs

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



1 comment:

  1. You can be excused for having the odd down day. On the whole you have been very positive. You attitude sets a super high standard. Cheers Col

    ReplyDelete