Thursday, February 27, 2020

still good :-)

Here's something I read in a Readers Digest: What doesn't kill you gives you a set of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a dark sense of humour.
===

It seems that nothing can grow in my brain.

The blotch before Christmas has not grown. It has, in fact, faded a little. So it seems it is not a new tumour, it's just (just!) damage to the brain.

"Radiation necrosis", dead stuff due to radiation. The radiation treatment cooked the tumour, it also cooked a bit of my brain. Oh well, not a bit of brain that I need. Apparently :-)

The good news arrives a day before we visit the cancer doc. It's good to have an inside contact in the medical profession! Still, both Deb & I feel better with confirmation from the official cancer doc. It seems to make it more... formal. Somehow. But it is great to have the "informal" results as soon as possible.

Since the "clear again" news, Deb is a lot happier. Deb's comment: Don't worry me like that again :-( 




Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Don't waste your time looking back on what you have lost. Move on, life is not meant to be travelled backwards."

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



2 comments: