Wednesday, January 13, 2021

awake again

It's another of these nights where I sleep for an hour or two -- then wake up with my mind in overdrive. My form of insomnia.

I'm in the middle of data analysis for my app, that starts tonight's mental churn. Though the churn shifts to and from thoughts of the "life story" that Deb suggested I write. So I'm sitting at the PC and -- sooner or later -- I will do something towards one or the other of those.
===

I'm still waiting on the results of my biopsy. Not really worried because, well, why worry :-) I'll be seeing the doc -- to get results -- next week. And by "seeing" I mean, a phone consultation.
===

I prefer to be vague with dates but, okay... Next week also includes an MRI scan. With results by the end of the week.

I'm kissing Deb goodnight -- she is already fast asleep -- when I have a sudden flash of, I'm sorry that I will die and leave you to look after yourself. I instantly reject the thought, for two reasons.

First, "sorry" for something over which I have no control? No way! Second: if anyone can look after herself, it's Deb. With help from the kids, of course :-)
===

Now I shall spend some time organising notes for my "life story"...



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

I'd rather be super rich than completely stupid... Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



1 comment:

  1. I have started on my life story but not achieved much yet. I am sure you will do better.

    ReplyDelete