Monday, January 18, 2021

waiting, happily

Today I have my brain scanned. (Yet again.)

I think I handle the stress quite well :-)  Just some regular swearing at inanimate objects. (eg My "smart" phone gains my attention for refusing to recognise that my swiping its screen was intended to be noticed.)  (Since the phone can ignore a one-finger swipe, I'm not even trying to learn the supposed benefits of multi-finger-swipe-plus-thrice-widdershins-at-the-full-moon...)

I've also lacked enthusiasm for some of my regular time-wasters: only a couple of hours WoW, slowed down my hopefully idiot-proof documentation of what I want for my app, one short paragraph for my life story that I gave up on, in disgust at the swype keyboard.

Then this morning, I am scanned. I tell Deb, the worst bit is now over :-)

Strangely enough... I feel as though the worst bit is now over. Doesn't matter what the results are, they can't be changed. The MRI scan itself is noisy -- sort of fun -- and involves a cannula. I don't enjoy the cannula but overall, the scan is not bad. It's the results which will affect me (and Deb)...

Yet I feel relaxed. Glad it's done.Not (too) worried. The worst bit of the week is over :-)
===

Deb is also worried but, as usual, coping.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

I'd rather be super rich than completely stupid... Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



1 comment: