Thursday, April 15, 2021

anti leftism

I'm reading the paper, this story seems to make even less sense than usual. Oh, wait -- the story started in a previous column, so I'm starting half way through.

I'm missing seeing things to my left, things such as the first column of a newspaper story.

I can see it -- a thing on my left -- if I look. But with a quick glance, I don't notice it.

Dang, this typing is difficult. I keep hitting a key to one side. The worst is when I intend to type the letter A and I hit Caps Lock.

Driving is exciting. I keep up a running commentary  (to myself) to remind myself to watch the left. " parked car ahead... move right, closer to the white line... turning left, watch the inside kerb... It's easier with Deb as a passenger, when there's a car close by the left side, Deb shrieks. Today we drive south, Deb will be driving.

I send an email to the cancer doc. Say that if she thinks running round in a panic will help then I can book an earlier MRI. The doc replies... I'm booked for an earlier MRI, the day after we get home again.

Deb and I have independently concluded that my tumour is back. We'll find out next week. Meanwhile, a weekend of trail running.

Deb's ankle is still sore. She's looking forward to a 7km night trail run...

We'll be running (walking) together. I tend to run into bushes on the left. Deb has to be gentle with her ankle (as if :-( Should be fun :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

... for the greater good ... against the corrupt metastasis of oligarchic power that stomps on humanity's neck everywhere" ... Sacranist creed, Thin Air

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



1 comment: