Thursday, April 29, 2021

scan required

Before the craniotomy (just practising my new word:) the surgeon needs another MRI. He signs a request form... when we're home again I contact the named scanning company. Can they scan me? No.

The first available date for a scan is -- the 26th. Oops! the op is on the 20th... I start phoning.

Of course neither doc nor surgeon (nor secretaries) are still at work. I send a flurry of emails asking, Is it okay to contact a different scanning company? (I know nothing of what is really needed.)

Finally I email the request form to the company that have done my last few scans, Can they do this one? I email doc and surgeon, tell them what's happening, ask if that's all okay. (Deep-ENT says it's okay.)

So, all done. Tomorrow, I hope to find out if it's all done okay.

Chaos, confusion and insanity. My work here is done."


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Failure is not an option. It's a lifestyle." ... per Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment