Sunday, May 30, 2021

long day, late night :-)

I walk to the nearest shop, while Deb goes for her standard training run. My walk is all very slow, all very easy -- until I'm almost home. I'm hit by leg cramps. Very mild -- but annoying. And I'm only strolling. Strange :-(

After dinner I go to bed early. Feeling rather tired.

Half an hour later and I'm no longer tired! And my legs are cramping. Again.

Oh well Things to do, so I do...

I'm in touch with an app development company -- in New York. So now I need to -- once again -- wrap my mind around exactly what I want. And document it. See how far they read before they run scared :-)

Several hours later... and I'm still going. But I'm tired again! So... time to get back to bed.

Back to it tomorrow. Or... tomorrow night. I think NY is 12 hours behind. No use sending them stuff while they are still on their weekend.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery"


===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope they are better developers than the local mob.

    ReplyDelete