Thursday, November 24, 2022

phew! again :-)

We start the day with a gentle jog by the lake. Not "round" -- that would be a bit further. We do an hour and a quarter. Deb in one direction, me in the other. Slow jogging but... not easy :-)

Then we go shopping at Herdies, for fruit & veg.
Lunch, an hour's rest, then -- off to the oncologist.
Where, once again, the verdict is -- no change.
Well... a little change. The shadow is a bit larger. But:
There's no sign of blood rushing to the area, I have no odd symptoms... so it is probably *not* a growing tumour. The smart money says, it's more "necrosis".
Oh... and no sign of brain bleed, so put aside that nervous worry.
It's interesting, really, when a slowly dying patch of brain is *good* news :-)

So it's relief! for both Deb and me.
I'm still at the edge of the bell curve for survival and pushing it out. Again.
I'll have a next MRI in three months. Till then, "watch for symptoms". And wear the shirt, "Enjoy life -- three months at a time".
Phew :-)


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Yesterday I knew nothing. Today I know that." ... per Ginger Meggs

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: