Thursday, July 6, 2017

Broome & Beyond: starting soon

Tomorrow, I set off for Broome. It will take me four days to drive there. I know it will take four days because Deb will fly up to Broome on that fourth day...

The truck is packed. Enough food to keep me going -- if things get desperate. I plan to live off the land... that is, eat at roadhouses. I'll stay... wherever is convenient. Including camping. If I'm desperate :-)

It may be possible to check my progress via http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=09XGihbkW0buf71zL6xAnH4ScMu7yzrGW. The Spot tracker was very iffy when I used it earlier. Perhaps it will work this time. Anyway, tomorrow I'll switch it on and hope.

This blog may also be a bit iffy ! I'll post when I can -- daily, I hope -- but I may not always be able to access the internet. Even more likely -- in the first four days -- I'll not have any time. I need to drive... drive... drive... until I know that I can reach Broome before Deb flies in :-)

So, tomorrow: I will drop Deb at work. Then I will keep on driving.

Let's see how it goes :-)



=======
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
=======

"Vegetarian": Old Indian word for "Bad hunter".


Broome & Beyond: http://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment