Thursday, May 24, 2018

blogging certainly works :-)

Last night I couldn't sleep. My mind churned, going over and over various perceived problems. So I get out of bed, write down all my problems and post them to the blog.

Then I go back to bed and immediately fall asleep! By writing down (well, typing up!?) my problems -- they can be cleared from my mind. Not that the problem disappears -- but I no longer feel the need to think about it.

The problem is written down, I can think about it later. Whether or not I actually do think about it later -- I do feel better immediately.

And that is why I post to this blog. Because it makes me feel better.

It works.
===

And now I've finished the cut-and-paste of blog postings into a Word document. I drew the line a few posts back; from then on will be "volume 2". Which may or may not be written... It depends on how long I feel fit and able to work on the pc.

The Word doc will be printed for Deb. I will also -- because I may as well -- publish it as an ebook on "Smashwords". Never know, there may be two or three people who search for books with keywords "death" and "dying" and "cancer"... :-)
===

I post via an email, so each post has my current email signature at the bottom. I rather like the Conan quote which is on my email signature for this post :-) Deep barbarian philosophy...






Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"That which does not kill us does not kill us." … attributed to Conan the Barbarian

===

1 comment:

  1. I reckon it will be great read for anyone finding it. Also for you to look back on,remaining ever positive . Cheers Col

    ReplyDelete