Thursday, May 31, 2018

feeling good !

I may have thought that I was coping well, in the week before my last scan. Well... I feel even better *this* week !

I'm sleeping better, I'm in a better mood, I'm looking at a list of possible future activities... No matter how well I "cope" -- it is still a great relief to be cancer-free. For three more months, anyway :-)

Back a bit: After the fun run I felt okay. Wouldn't have wanted to run any faster (possibly couldn't) but still able to walk after. Though I had an aching calf and slight aches in the knees. All of which made walking difficult for a day, then cleared completely.

Cleared enough that today (Thursday) I went with Deb for another training run. 6.7km in a bit less than an hour. Still slow but still moving :-)

I'm sure there was something else noteworthy... but I can't remember what... so it won't be noted. Note to self: post it while I can still remember it ! Whatever it is...








Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"That which does not kill us does not kill us." … attributed to Conan the Barbarian

===

1 comment:

  1. Still makes my efforts rather snail like. Cheers Col

    ReplyDelete