Friday, September 14, 2018

an excellent attitude

We are at the swimming pool today, Deb, me and our grandson.

Grandson and I are playing in the water, after his swimming lesson. Grandson is sitting on a low wall at the edge of the pool. A crocodile is snapping at his feet... Yes, the crocodile is me.

Suddenly grandson lifts his feet too far -- and tumbles backwards, off the wall !

I look over the wall... Grandson has fallen perhaps half a metre. Into a garden bed. He is lying on his back with a fern leaf across his face. He pushes the leaf aside.

And says, I'm all right. I'm all right.

I lift him out of the garden. We carry on playing.

An excellent attitude to life and its ups and downs, I think.





Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"I'm a natural student… because I have so much to learn." … Beyond the Black Stump
===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment