Monday, August 30, 2021

home again... all good :-)

The subject line: home again... all good :-) is a good statement of where I am at

crikey! it took an enormous effort to type that. Dodgy sight, half asleep. type, correct, retype... Now correct, I hope :-) At least I'm back at a proper keyboard.

So I'm home. Which is absolutely great. And I'm feeling fine. I think the medical analysis matches. Though no doctor turned up to say so.

Tomorrow I plan to fill in the gap, the escape from hospital. It was not straightworward. That's tomorrow's task. Today... I've just slept for a few hours. Now ready to sleep some more...

So... till... tomorrow: so far. it's all good :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

Question authority. Don't expect to like the answer." ... per Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: