Saturday, August 28, 2021

up and down

24 hours with brain drains, i had to keep the bed flat.

now, drains removed, i am not allowed to lie flat.

another change. with the drains removed, my phone face recognition recognises me again.

im left with big sticky bandages on my head... on my hair. not looking forward to them coming off. wait till they can be cut off with the hair, i think :-)

one more night in hospital. probably two. then i will start fighting for my freedom...





Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===

One, be a good person; two, have fun; three, be happy; four, show respect and be respected; and then number five was, if you can play tennis after that, it's an added bonus."... Ash Barty's first coach
   

1 comment: