Friday, August 6, 2021

Reluctant to rogaine

We're going to miss the next rogaine. Various reasons including... I can't navigate. I struggle to walk up hills.

Not to worry! We'll be ready to rogaine for the next-but-one event. That's the 12 hour Spring rogaine, Deb's favourite event. There should be wildflowers :-)

We were out this morning, for a jog in Walyunga national park. What a lot of water in the river, after a few weeks' of heavy rain.

btw: This morning's run is how I know I have trouble with hills. Ah well... keep on training.

No trouble with the rough tracks, though, so that's good.

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

Question authority. Don't expect to like the answer." ... per Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: