Tuesday, March 19, 2019

fast cheese

i'm snacking on cheese & crackers. from a handy pack containing just three small slices of cheese and three crackers. very convenient, very quick to access.

the cheese company slogan is, good things take time. makes me wonder: by taking the quick and convenient option -- by *not* taking time -- am i eating *not* good things?

makes me wonder if it's safe to give me a quick & easy way to post to this blog :-)





====    Dr Nick Lethbridge  /  Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting / Problems? Solved.
===

"If I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution." … Einstein
===

dying for you to read my blog: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au :-)
====
   

No comments:

Post a Comment