Tuesday, March 19, 2019

stuck here awhile

ah dang. i'll be in hospital for another night :-(

cancer doc comes by. i'll be here for another night. till i seem to be fixed. yes, i'm sweating again, otherwise fine. no more extreme temperatures, no more shakes. staying in hospital till it seems safe to send me home :-)

my blood and pee are being analysed, will new life be created?! looking for nasties, it will take several days. i'm given two panadols, one giant antibiotic. i manage to swallow them, it takes twenty minutes.

i tell deb. ask her to bring me a very thick book to read.

meanwhile i have charged up the mobile hotspot, i now have internet, phew :-)





====    Dr Nick Lethbridge  /  Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting / Problems? Solved.
===

"If I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution." … Einstein
===

dying for you to read my blog: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au :-)
====
   

1 comment: