Thursday, April 25, 2019

all well, still tired

I'm not really sure that I'm the perfect political candidate :-) After all, I know nothing about politics. Still, it's been on my to-do list for a while.

What am I talking about ? See https://nick4hemp.blogspot.com/ for an explanation. Of course it's a blog, I still fail to understand the more usual Facebook. Anyway...

The last couple of days, I sleep a lot. Not to worry, I like to sleep a lot. Though it can be rather annoying, how tired I get. Body wearing itself out fighting disease, I hope.

The "nappy rash" that I wrote about, a few days ago... is proving hard to shake. It may be more than chafing. "Rash" is (I think) one of the possible side-effects of my drugs. Bleaahh. Oh well, I can mention it to the cancer doc, I'll be seeing her next week. And then going on IV for five days. As long as my "blood counts" are back to normal.

Apart from feeling rash and tired -- I'm feeling quite well !




Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear and no concept of the odds against them." … Robert Jarvik

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment