Thursday, April 4, 2019

typing left handed

we have time to do some shopping, then deb drops me off at the clinic. i'm in ward 72 again, acute care. a double room but by myself.

a choice for lunch! hot meal or soup & sandwiches. s&s suits me, hot meals are too low in carbo, my digestion is slowing down, this morning i take an anti constipation powder. just in case.

all goes well for the first hour of drip.

during the change to a drug drip i say ouch... it hurts... it's dripping into tissue. nurses are still there, pump is switched off. cannula removed, new one into right arm, now dripping smoothly.

yesterday's blood bath made me too casual... there was blood but no pain so no worry. today i am less wary of moving the cannulated arm... well...

cannula now in right arm. back to trying to not move that arm or hand. so... very slow typing with one finger of my left hand.

time, i think, to stop typing and just read.

meanwhile: feeling fine :-)






====    Dr Nick Lethbridge  /  Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting / Problems? Solved.
===

"If It Ain't Broke, Break It" … Meat Loaf
===

dying for you to read my blog: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au :-)
====
   

No comments:

Post a Comment