Friday, April 5, 2019

clarification

Just to be clear: I have been to the hospital each day this week but I have *not* stayed overnight.

The daily routine is: Deb gets me to the hospital, to the Ivy (IV) Clinic. From there I am taken to wherever I will be getting the day's IV treatment. There's a large room full of IV patients but this week I have had the luxury of a two-person room in other parts of the hospital. Then I lie back for four or five hours with a variety of drugs being dripped into my veins. After which, Deb picks me up and we go home.

So, no overnight stays. Thank goodness :-)

Also: It's not as bad as I (possibly) make it sound ! This week's posts are often typed in while a nurse is fussing round me; whatever just happened is very fresh in my mind. Typing details into a post puts it all in perspective... Recent posts are so soon after "the event" that they may still be exaggerated.

Everything that is happening is the result of the treatment! Cancer itself is doing very little harm. Perhaps adding to tiredness, or that could just be old age.

Can't say I'm enjoying it... but whatever I report is not really serious. Just preventative (mild) pain for hopefully long-term gain :-)

Now it's time to get more of that preventative gain...



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear and no concept of the odds against them." … Robert Jarvik

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment