Wednesday, May 31, 2023

airplane dinner

what can i say?
well, the mashed potato is nice.
in general i dislike antipasto. this lot does have some nice fresh beans on top.
dessert could be used as a foundation stone.

my seat slips off upright, will not stay upright. so i had to move seats for takeoff.amongst noisy coughers.
away from deb:-(

I still have no idea how to flush the aiplane toilet.
nor how to call a hostie.

still, we do have legroom. and a wall that i rest my feet against. theres a footrest but its beyond me.
im impressed by debs neck pillow, very comfy. 
So i buy one for me. its useless. i think its really a cushion for piles.

Ill be glad to be home.


--
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...

===

If everyone is thinking the same way, then someone is not thinking.

1 comment: