Monday, May 1, 2023

The final insult

so I've decided to take the crapple on holiday. not sure why. it does have a nice screen. and i can use it to watch The Goodies. but it crashes regularly.
my main reason: the ancient Android... no. it still works. no worse than when it was new. it never had enough memory.
have i just convinced myself to take the Android.
because, this morning...

i grab the recharger for the crapple. and find... it is*not* a standard usb plug. it requires its very own plug into power. which, of course, will not fit in an English power point.

we have one power point adaptor. that was going to be for my shaver. maybe i won't shave. as if Deb would allow that :-)

oh, and i won't be able to charge the crapple in the plane. no way its battery will last for 17 hours.

i guess I'll carry the Android, to use on the plane at least. and shove the crapple in hold baggage. where it won't annoy me.

mind you... if our plane explodes in mid flight... you can bet it's due to an exploding crapple.



.


--
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)

The word "boobs" is so scary until you get to the second "b". (Alfred E. Neumann

No comments:

Post a Comment