Monday, May 29, 2023

over engineered

Here's a clever idea. The shower includes a recess for stacking soap and shampoo and such.
Soap, shampoo and lotion, when provided by the hotel, tend to come in similar containers, I always have trouble telling them apart.
Well, this recess -- has lights! What a good idea.
Of course my problem is that I never wear my reading glasses in the shower. Extra light is no help, I still can't tell shampoo from conditioner. Still, the light is a good idea:-)

In the main room there's a wardrobe. With a light inside! Am I worried that I will reach for my red coat and pull out my blue coat? (though to be honest I don't have any coat. Still you know what I mean.)
So there's a light in the wardrobe. where's the switch? there's no switch. Does it turn on when I open the door?
Too simple:-)
The light comes on when I reach into the wardrobe. Wow.

Travel used to involve remembering to bring a power plug adaptor. Now we bring a USB port. Better yet... several of our hotels provide built in USB ports, very nice. Pity that technology now includes two completely different types of USB plug.

Did I mention that the car has *both*types of USB port, one of each. So we can recharge while we drive. Which works with my phone.Not so well with my tablet.
We juggle devices recharging in our room. Oh, the technology.

.

.
--
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...

===

If everyone is thinking the same way, then someone is not thinking.

1 comment:

  1. technology what would we do without all the latest.

    ReplyDelete