Thursday, May 11, 2023

photos

we have three cameras. 
...Deb's phone. she takes a few photos but it's possible we'll never look at them.
Deb now seldom takes accidental videos. she's removed the one minute delay between click and photo. All good.

... my phone. i can only guess what will be in photos, i need my reading glasses but can't usually be bothered.
also needs internet to upload.
if there are photos in this blog, they are from my phone.
... my camera. it's a real camera. with a viewfinder so i can see and set up what I'll photograph. Only trouble is, i can only use the photos when at home.

all this means... don't expect many photos:-)








--
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)

The word "boobs" is so scary until you get to the second "b". (Alfred E. Neumann

1 comment: