Friday, May 7, 2021

An old dizzy friend

An old friend is back... dizziness. you know how it feels when you've been spinning and spinning and spinning. You stop. You stand up. You feel as though you are still spinning. You can't stand straight.

It's an inner ear thing. I get it from sitting still too long. Crystals settle amongst hairs, I can no longer tell when I am standing straight, I stagger. Quite fun as long as I have a wall to brace myself against :-)

It's nothing to do with cancer. As far as I can tell. Just a life which includes too much sitting still.

During the night I have a few interesting trips to the toilet. Now it's early morning, the dizziness is mostly gone. So I'll read a bit before breakfast... sitting still again... Dang! Oh well, that's life... Relaxed with occasional dizzy spells.



Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===

There are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters... Boris Johnson
   

1 comment: