Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Up and down. And up

Regular readers of my blog mat have noticed, a couple of posts back, that I was upset. No apologies, I was upset. This blog is mine, it helps me let off steam, get over things. It's for me. I like it that other people read it. Feel free to skim.

I was upset. Annoyed. Nothing new there. There was a Telstra shop where it's possible that my face was displayed on a Not Wanted poster. I am -- certainly for this week -- a bit closer to the angry edge than usual.

And now... stepping back :-)
===

This morning Deb and I are out running. An easy run, forty minutes steady training run. Very pleasant, nice weather, in Bold Park. I cover a little more distance than Deb... as I should :-)

After my lunch -- Deb is out to lunch with a friend -- I'm lying down, asleep. There's a shower of rain... so heavy, so loud -- it wakes me up. The forecast is for storms, all night.

Later. Deb is home again. I'm fiddling round... not quite sure what to do. I'm waiting on a response from possible app developers, I'd like a response so I can get it started, or not. I'm starting to get a bit annoyed...

I go for a run. Round the lake. Eight km, an hour and ten, feeling good, a bit faster than a week ago. The rain holds off.

I'm feeling a lot better. Tired, though :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery"


===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely correct. The blog is yours. It should reflect how you feel good or bad.

    ReplyDelete