Monday, May 3, 2021

uber needs work

Today there are two places I need to be. One is very important. I can't drive. No worries, I'll use uber. 

Okay, I'm stressed. The second place is for an MRI scan, I can't be late. No worries, there's uber. If not uber, then... well bugger-all practical options. Just to be safe I will pre-book an uber.

Let me get this off my chest:

Fucking uber.

I pre-book. Set a time. I want to be picked up from... for some reason uber suggests #4. Next door. I would rather be picked up from home.

I type in the pick-up address: #6. Okay, says uber... we'll pick you up from #4. What? Fuck! No! number six. You know, number six. As shown on my google maps display. As shown on your own fucking uber map.

I try again. NUMBER SIX. WHERE I AM. HOME. Okay, responds uber. Number four.

Well fuck me. And fuck uber twice as much.

I'll just stand in the fucking driveway -- when I'm ready to travel -- and call for an instant ride. The driver can fucking look for me.

I'll get to the second appointment -- the MRI -- as early as possible. I still need to use fucking uber. Just to get there at all. So I'll get there hours early. Just to be sure that I can get there at all. I mean, wtf is uber playing at?

From now on, the day has to get better.

Okay, I'm in a foul mood. But I mean, fucking uber :-(

And I feel a bit better for getting that off my mind.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery"


===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment