Wednesday, May 12, 2021

more running

I'm chatting with a friend who is impressed by my running. As far as I can tell... he runs just as far and just as fast. But, he says, at the end of his 7km he can't run any further. Whereas I... keep on running.

Aha! I'm still living on memories of, I Ran a Marathon. Fair enough. My marathon running was 2012 to 2016 and it still impresses *me* :-)

It's just a few weeks since I increased my distance to, Around the Lake. That's about 8km. But now... can I run further?

I go for a run... around two lakes. It ends up as 12km in two hours. Not very fast but -- it's easy. No, I didn't want to go any faster. Yes, I was tired when I finished. But I jogged all the way. And could have gone further.

I'm happy with the run. Getting back to running further... Cradle Mountain Run -- here I come :-)
===

Deb -- for some reason -- worries about me when I'm running out of sight. We have finally mastered location sharing via smartphone: Deb can see where I am, I can see where Deb is.

I'm home from my run. I send Deb a reassuring email, I'm home! Yes, replies Deb, I watched you run round Lake Monger.

Ah! the technology! Sometimes, it's useful :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery"


===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: