Thursday, May 27, 2021

wow! tired

Today is shopping day. My job is to push the trolley through two sets of shops. Easy enough.

Earlier, I pass on the offer to go for a walk, Deb runs, I sleep instead.

There's more sleeping. Eating. Sitting. A few emails to send.

Now for my final task: find somewhere to stay near Pemberton, for a few days in October.

It is completely beyond me!

I think I have the correct dates. I can't work out "departure date" on the online forms. Does this link lead to a website? How can I filter to only see what is actually available? No idea...

No, all too difficult. I think I'd better go to bed...

Doing nothing all day has been surprisingly exhausting :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery"


===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: