Monday, May 24, 2021

How easily we forget !

Well, okay, the weekend -- missed -- rogaine was only 12 hours, not 24. I'm sure that I'd have realised if we actually turned up :-)

Now it's time to think: will we register for the next? Which is late in June and definitely 24 hours. Oh, I'm sure we'll be ready to rogaine by then... to our usual relaxed standards :-) Anyway: we have the Mixed Ultravets trophy to return :-)

I'm home now. Relaxed. Had the usual post-hospital, now-on-drugs battle with constipation. My least favourite side-effect :-(

Several hours later and -- huge relief -- I'm feeling fine... I feel the urge to step outside.

Deb & I start walking, the rain continues, we go back inside. An hour later, we try again.

Beautiful cool weather. Fresh and clear by the lake. I get as far as "the far playground" then send Deb on alone. With a credit card and an order for coffee and cake. We sit, we eat, we drink, we stroll home again. What a very pleasant outing :-)

Home for lunch. Followed by more resting.

I send an email to the surgeon and the oncologist, to set up post-op appointments.

Now relaxing some more.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery"


===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: