Friday, May 21, 2021

Need to know

I'm in ICU, been here all night, mostly snoozing. Feeling a lot low missing Deb. I ask about a phone. Butter me my case and phone have followed me to ICU no one thought to tell me. Finally I call Deb and feel a lot better. Deb too she had not heard much. So to fill in...

I have a sticky bandage on my head further back than I would expect.

I I have a needle in one wrist. One in my outer thigh. Catheter in my penis. Oxygen dribbling into nose was removed. Ginger thing still measuring.

Had yoghurt yesterday with a hint that I should not have. Dinner provided I ate it all. Pills two Panadol one dex. 

One nurse decided she would empty catheter bag. Filled a jug said she'd look for a bigger jug:-)

Bowlers are starting to fart. So digestion is much as usual. So far

Only op info was from night doc arriving. He knew nothing but... no notes about anything unexpected. So it seems that all went as expected. So now wait weeks for pathology analysis.

Morning plan includes visit from surgeon and a cat scan. Plus visitors :-) all whenever. Now for coffee and rest.

Feeling good. 
Oh yes with annoying compression sock's which constantly massage my lower legs. And just had a kapra, anti convulsion tablet.

--
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper ... Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved === "I have seen the TRUTH -- and my chains have been broken" … Thrall === Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)

1 comment: