Saturday, May 22, 2021

I want out

6am I call the nurse. Just plug my phone in to charge. I,m chained to the bloody bed. Cup of tea? No I'm on restricted fluid. Fuck.

Would I like to go to the toilet. Why not. Nothing passes. Yes there's 390ml in my bladder. Would I like a catheter. Fuck no I'd rather burst my bladder. I want to check out today. At home I can pee when I want to. And drink when I want. Fuck.

I want to check out tomorrow. You're just out of ICU. Yes I think out.

See what the doctors say tomorrow. Sure. Doctors are few and far between in this place.

Do I want the light off? No I want to just sit here and be bored. Is Read a book if I could get to it. Shall I get it? No, not worth the effort, I don't know if I can really be bothered reading. Anyway there's stuff to read on the tablet.

I want to be out of here. I want to be home.



Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===

The more things change, the more they stay insane ... per Ginger Meggs
   

1 comment: