Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hairly Ridiculous

I probably posted about getting a haircut. Cut it short before the surgeon shaves one patch. I hadn't realised what my hair had been doing since its previous haircut.

I don't really look at my hair. Push it off my forehead. Push it round a bit till what I can see looks sort of even. Evenly spread round.

What I can see, is the front.

The hairdresser comments, Wow! look at all this hair! She holds it up, 20cm of thick grey hair. Then, as instructed, it's all cut off. A "number four" all over.

When I get home I realise, all that grey hair was to the left. On the side that was neither cut nor radiated. To the right, it's ... different.

Look at me from my left. What you see is a grey-haired old codger with long lanky hair. Look at me from the right... What you see is an old codger with thin white hair on an exposed pink scalp. One head, two looks.

Ridiculous :-)

Next haircut will be a "number two" all over. A good view of my pale and pink scalp. With some fine white hair on my right. Patches of nothing. Short grey hair on my left.

Colour scheme based on the pink and grey galah. Fair enough :-)



Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===

The more things change, the more they stay insane ... per Ginger Meggs
   

1 comment: