Saturday, October 12, 2024

Closer to home

I get daily doses of Dex. It reduces swelling in the brain and is an "upper" and it kicked in early so I'm wide awake.
Last night I sent an email update to siblings. For myself I like to be clear when someone else is having problems. I was not as clear as I hoped :-) still, it a cheery thing to swap stories with family and friends.

Now I should be writing the next short story that is bubbling through my mind. But my stories require a certain slightly mad frame of mind and absolutely no interruptions. The hospital is waking up and... interruptions will happen.
So.
Deb and the boys will spend the weekend removing trip and fall hazards from our house. I should be home on Monday.
There will be weeks or months of IV treatment mostly based from home.
There is absolutely nothing more that must be done in a hospital.
And that is something to be glad about :-)



1 comment: