Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday

Saturday was a beautiful spring day. We went to bold Park,
Deb went for a run, I sat in the car.
After, deb walked me 100m to the toilet, that was far enough for me:-)
I have a continuous headache, generally mild though one morning it woke me too early.! IKeep dropping things. Just small soft things.if I don't think about them I just forget, my gingers relax, it drops.

I have trouble picking things up with finger and thumb. Eg a piece of toast, I can seefinger, thumb, toast but not all at once that's not quite right, but whatever the problem is, it takes concentration, then more concentration to get the toast to my mouth.

I think that I am not really dizzy but have lost more vision so can't clearly see my feet, this makes me feel unsteady.
Ttumour has been growing for months. Now finally it is affecting me. No more worry about possible symptoms, I have them. So I can stop worrying.
In fact, I do feel quite cheerful. Physically rotten but emotionally cheerful. I can still walk, carefully and talk  and think.

Sunday: meant to be a fun run... no way. I stay home, deb stays home in sympathy.
Family are here for dinner, always a pleasure. Two of them did the run, had fun.
I'mSo. I'm Not good but could be worse at least I'm at home :-)



1 comment:

  1. Mate I am devastated after reading this post. You will beat it.

    ReplyDelete