Thursday, October 17, 2024

Die in the chair?

Deb is upstairs doing yoga.
I'm downstairs in a comfy chair, doing crosswords.
I'm tired, I could lean back and sleep. What if I sleep and die?
When deb comes down she says, so what, lots of people die while sitting in their chair.
Deb is not overly concerned with where. Good.
I suggest that she should at least open doors and air the house. We understand that the smell of death is almost impossible to remove.
Thinking now... may as well throw out the entire chair. Good, it's comfy but very old.
That's an advantage if I die in the chair, rather than in bed. Less upset to Deb and less furniture to dump.
Something to be glad about. If that's what happens...



My body is a temple to health and fitness.
but there is a devil-worshipper in the temple: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com :-)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Deb, doesn't matter where. Hey but it's not going to happen for ages.

    ReplyDelete