Friday, October 18, 2024

Even more normal

I need to catch up on some emails.small steps for my life which is not cancer.
Note to self: yes, I am still living and there is life beyond cancer. A good, interesting life. Remember that!

Some of these emails will be to strangers. Do they need to know why I prefer email to phone? Why there is the occasional wild typo? Why I may be in a hurry?
I update my email signature...
Then:

Ask our tax accountant if I need to do anything special. Tell her who to contact if it's not me.

Keep in touch with my rogaine co-setter. Make sure that he's okay with final setting details. Tell him that my pwmapapp will be available. Whether it is worth using -- I volunteered to set largely to get a solid test of the app.

Attempt to set up a media contact. In October there's a major tourism conference in Perth. An ideal time to push for a media story about my app. Which is really aimed at tourism.
I have no real hope but... it's a (very) small chance and... not to be missed. 
Right. I also want a contact on the Tourism WA board. And kings Park board. More people I can, try to, talk to about pwmapapp.
A quick response about an investment property.
An email to my ranting blog, the one that lets me rant without annoying deb :-)

Finally...
Wake up at 3am. Update this blog. Document the small steps if the day, perhaps take some more steps. Document it all so that I can stop thinking about it.
Consider snoozing on this comfortable sofa...
Till 6am, when deb will finally wake up and it will be time for breakfast.
At the end of the day the score is,
Reality zero.
Blind optimism. Very high, as usual.

Almost the end of a very normal... okay, normal for me... day and night.

Phew :-)

Oh, that's right... not yet the end.
I want to contact Hemp, the legalise wannabis party.
Push some ideas. Ideas that will help them. Ensure that I, and other non-users, can support the party. And, of course, my ideas will help me.
Now... is that the end of the day?





half blind. half deaf. dying of cancer.
so what?
notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment