Monday, October 14, 2024

We're all gonna die

It's a cliche, we're all gonna die.
I just have a clear idea of likely cause. And... a short future timeline. Weeks to years is the current optimistic estimate. There are several good points.

I'm analytical. I really enjoy having so long to analyse the process.physical, mental, emotional, all ups and downs. Analysed,understood? Written down --then forgotten. So I can move to the next up or down. No regrets of the past, free to think about and try to accept the future. Exactly the way prefer it.

I am still very glad that it's me. As opposed to anyone else in my small family. Friends and further relatives get sympathy for death and illness, deb and children, I want them alive and well.
Though deb worries, that's bad, I'm sorry.
For others: sympathy, understanding, put up with me but please don't worry. It's happening, worry will do neither of us any good. 
As far as I know my cancer GBM4 or am I now at GBM5?! Is not hereditary, good. Certainly not catching. Good again.

So. Here and now: fine and dandy with undertones of fear and, disappointment... life is so short! There's so much left undone! On the other hand... I'm so lazy I'd never do much anyway. Slow speed enjoyment, happy to leave others to sort out the undone.

And no regrets.


dying for you to read: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com :-)

1 comment: