Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Fwd: back to everyday stuff



dying for you to read: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com :-)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nick Lethbridge <nickleth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024, 2:43 pm
Subject: back to everyday stuff
To: Blog to my3rs <nickleth.elephantarse@blogger.com>


Catching up on things. Emails and such. And... just yesterday... the paper printed one of my letters! An extra though small buzz:-))

Settling into the new house layout, and my orders to be careful.
In the morning I manage to shower, shave, brush teeth. cut nails. All by myself (with Deb within cooee. But not needed.
It's easy for me, it's Deb who needs to gain confidence in me. So, a bit relucantly: Deb is off to take grandson from school to swimming lesson. A few hours of me left all alone... with a phone, in a comfy chair. And zimmer frame within reach. 
No worries (by me). Deb needs to get out.






dying for you to read: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com :-)

1 comment: